You Are What You Eat – An Easy Way to Increase Your Vegetable Intake
How’s Your Vegetable Intake?
We all have heard the phrase “you are what you eat” but have you really thought about what that means? Is it something that you think about when you’re making nutritional decisions? Lucky for you, there are easy ways to improve your health by increasing your fruit and vegetable intake.
Eating more fruits and vegetables to grow up strong and healthy is a concept ingrained in all of us at a very young age. The USDA’s Food Guide Pyramid recommends 2-4 servings of fruit and 3-5 servings of vegetables daily. But hitting that recommended number of fruits and vegetables can be difficult, especially if you are on a budget or if you are not a fan of leafy greens. Healthy eating can mean a life full of more energy, who doesn’t want that? Fruits and vegetables are packed with nutrition that is alive with energy which in turn makes your body come alive with energy!
An easy way to increase your fruit and vegetable intake is with NanoGreens10. Nanogreens10 contains the phytonutrition of 10 servings of fruits and vegetables and supports healthy digestive system and regularity, immunity, energy, metabolism and more.
NanoGreens10 Recommended Use
- Mix one scoop with 6-8 ounces of cold water, juice or milk.
- Shake or blend and enjoy!
- Children under 12 take 1/2 serving.
- With each season’s harvest, the taste of the pure and natural ingredients in NanoGreens will vary slightly.
NanoGreens with Protein:
NanoPro Vegan is a non-GMO, gluten free protein powder made from yellow pea, brown rice and chia seed. A great addition to your daily NanoGreens shake. Whether you’re an athlete, a student or just heading to work, the following recipe makes an ideal breakfast replacement, providing the energy and protein you need to get through the day.
- Mix 1 scoop NanoGreens with 6-8 ounces of cold water, juice or milk
- Add 1 scoop of NanoPro Vegan *Protein Powder
- *If you are looking for a Whey Protein, consider trying Premier Whey Peptein Powder. This quality whey protein powder is produced by ultrafiltration at very low temperatures to preserve the delicate, health-promoting glycomacropeptides. This powder’s great taste makes it a great alternative protein for your daily shake.
- Mix in fresh fruits and blend!
Do you use NanoGreens10 or NanoPro? We’d love to hear how you incorporate it into your diet. Comment below with recipes or additional smoothie and shake ideas. For more information on NanoGreens10, NanoPro and a list of related nutritional powder products, click here.