Trace Minerals: 8 Reasons Why You Should Take Them Everyday
Trace Minerals: An Essential Component of Health
Did you know that trace minerals are an essential part of a healthy, balanced body? Mineral deficiency can have a dramatic effect on your mood, blood pressure, memory, pH balance and much more.
Here are 8 reasons minerals should be a part of your daily supplement program:
- Mineral composition has significantly depleted in our soils over the last 100 years, leaving our foods, and ultimately us, mineral deficient.
- 95% of the body’s daily functions require mineral supplementation!
- Minerals provide electrolytes to the body, preventing low energy, muscle cramping, restless legs and more.
- A balanced pH supports your body’s ability to assimilate minerals and fight chronic infections, bone loss and more.
- Without minerals, vitamins have no function.
- Minerals can help with anxiety and depression. Deficiencies in minerals such as potassium, sodium, iron, calcium, magnesium, zine and manganese have been known to produce depression.
- Minerals are essential to bone formation and support healthy hair, nails, skin, teeth, muscles, nerves, ligaments and tendons.
- Minerals protect against aging.