Some Quotes to Brighten Up Your Day
There are days that we all need a little encouragement; a happiness reminder of sorts. It can be all too easy to lose our sense of perspective when life is hectic, when we feel stressed or bogged down in the details of our daily lives. If this sounds familiar, a gentle reminder to slow down, to count your blessings and to look within may be just what the doctor ordered.
Let these sweet quotations be reminders that the ability to find happiness is within you in this very moment. The choice to be happy is yours.
- “Be happy, and a reason will come along.” Robert Brault
- “If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.” Dalai Lama
- “There is no way to happiness — happiness is the way.” Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Happiness is an inside job.” William Arthur Ward
- “Happiness is a function of accepting what is.” Werner Erhard
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” Mahatma Gandhi
- “Some pursue happiness, others create it.” Author Unknown
- “The essence of philosophy is that a man should so live that his happiness shall depend as little as possible on external things.” Epictetus
- “If you ever find happiness by hunting for it, you will find it, as the old woman did her lost spectacles, safe on her own nose all the time. ” Josh Billings
- “Do you want to be happy? Let go of what’s gone, be grateful for what remains, and look forward to what’s coming.” Unknown
What is your favorite quote about being happy?